Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

General Gaming

• Replies 664
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my favourite games ever! They need to bring it back! 

Anyone who wants to grind with Roman Zolanski and the Gilded Ghost for some extra coin in GTA before Survivor Series is welcome.  @Lady DarkFox @Dante. @Dawit @Brandon. @Eric @SaraLaDiallo

Queen sindel is coming  

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Is anyone going to play Death Stranding?

Maybe when there's a price reduction. Some of the lower reviews of the game have shocked me for sure, as I'd have thought it to be better than that. Overall, the game has had a good reception and I've definitely heard some things (i.e. a literal 2 hour long ending cutscene) about it that have made me think about just waiting a little bit before I get the game.

My backlog of unfinished/unstarted games is ridiculously long anyway, I should probably finish all of those. :cry:

• 4 weeks later...
      • 2 months later...
      • 3 weeks later...
      • 1 month later...
      On 3/22/2020 at 6:04 AM, Black Canary said:

Animal Crossing New Horizon coming out the other day was a blessing. It’s the only thing keeping me sane and calm.

I really want to order it, but I’m forcing myself to finish up a few other games first. I’ve never played any of the other games in the franchise but it looks so good. Maybe next week. :gaycry: 

25 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

I really want to order it, but I’m forcing myself to finish up a few other games first. I’ve never played any of the other games in the franchise but it looks so good. Maybe next week. :gaycry: 

This is my first time with the series and it’s worth getting into. 

20 minutes ago, Empress Sam said:

87Tmbwt.png

I've been obsessed with this game since it came out :shook:You guys should add me if you have it :sandra:

FC: 4376-5513-3417

I’ve been thinking about buying it just on the hype alone. But I’ve been on Ultimate Alliance 3 nonstop and especially now with the Fantastic 4 DLC that just dropped :cry: 

37 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I’ve been thinking about buying it just on the hype alone. But I’ve been on Ultimate Alliance 3 nonstop and especially now with the Fantastic 4 DLC that just dropped :cry: 

I finally caved on the DLC. I love the F4 models.

Just now, Black Canary said:

I finally caved on the DLC. I love the F4 models.

Omg you won’t regret it. Phoenix makes everything so much easier, Sue and Johnny are so much fun to use, and Mr Fantastic is cheesy to use if you wanna clear some missions quick.

18 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Omg you won’t regret it. Phoenix makes everything so much easier, Sue and Johnny are so much fun to use, and Mr Fantastic is cheesy to use if you wanna clear some missions quick.

I literally just bought this game for my birthday and just got around to playing it a few days ago, and was bummed Jean wasn't already playable. Seeing y'all talk about the DLC is convincing me to splurge again.

On 3/25/2020 at 8:59 PM, Black Canary said:

This is my first time with the series and it’s worth getting into. 

1 hour ago, Empress Sam said:

87Tmbwt.png

I've been obsessed with this game since it came out :shook:You guys should add me if you have it :sandra:

FC: 4376-5513-3417

I finally started today and it’s cute :sasha: 

I’ll update once I’m not living on a cot :sasha: 

25 minutes ago, Kegan said:

I literally just bought this game for my birthday and just got around to playing it a few days ago, and was bummed Jean wasn't already playable. Seeing y'all talk about the DLC is convincing me to splurge again.

I don’t know if it counts as spoilers if I tell you why Jean is so good. But I’ll just say 2 words unlimited EP she’s hands down the best character in the game.

14 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Add me so we can tag team some gauntlets together. :cry:

SW-2490-0152-6057

Added :sandra: 

2 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I don’t know if it counts as spoilers if I tell you why Jean is so good. But I’ll just say 2 words unlimited EP she’s hands down the best character in the game.

Jean's unlimited EP + Reed's spin to win has gotten like 10 of my characters to level 300 already. :sandra:

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Jean's unlimited EP + Reed's spin to win has gotten like 10 of my characters to level 300 already. :sandra:

I grinded half the characters to 200 before they violated with the update. I only have like 10 characters at 300 myself because I was slacking so I could get to level 60 in Reed’s event rewards. :rot: 

1 minute ago, Angelic said:

I grinded half the characters to 200 before they violated with the update. I only have like 10 characters at 300 myself because I was slacking so I could get to level 60 in Reed’s event rewards. :rot: 

I'm saving that one for later. I finished the Xavier one with like five hours left, I'm so tired of this. :cry: