Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Divas make the cover of the "100 Greatest Matches" book

5 minutes ago, IAMKingD said:

*diva stan :clap:

True. I'm kinda on the fence about it because I don't really agree with a lot of the things they say but some of the comments are honestly too much. 

"Trish and Lita worked hard, they deserve this nod." Believe it or not, so did Sasha and Bayley so they deserve this too. 

40 minutes ago, onetooth said:

Trish and Lita really deserved it. Though, that match isn't my favorite of theirs.

Same even though I know a lot of people maintain that they prefer this to their 04 Main Event, I didn't get the same intensity or build up and Trish and Lita both worked so much as heel and babyface when facing off. :newspaper:

As far as Sasha/Bayley goes, kudos to them even if adding a match not even 6 months old seems a bit too much/early.

12 minutes ago, Jhonmarco said:

Same even though I know a lot of people maintain that they prefer this to their 04 Main Event, I didn't get the same intensity or build up and Trish and Lita both worked so much as heel and babyface when facing off. :newspaper:

As far as Sasha/Bayley goes, kudos to them even if adding a match not even 6 months old seems a bit too much/early.

TBH, I lowkey feel that the Unforgiven match was too long/it dragged too much. Like, the middle just seemed like Lita punching/kicking Trish for 5 minutes :laycry: I feel the main event match was constantly going and it was great.

9 minutes ago, Messiah said:

Trish and Lita.. best rivalry in WWE history for the divas.. They deserve to be on that list more than anyone.. Not surprised they made the list though.

*2nd best! While Trish and Lita is good, Legend Moretti vs. ICON had a Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania match, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that to their credit.

49 minutes ago, Ari M. said:

Of course I feel they'd be a no-brainer for the list, but it's really cool that they put Sasha and Bayley on the cover among the legends, main-eventers, Dean, and Bray. :clap:

bitch, not you tempting me to give a like with this dean shade