Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Who will win WM weekend?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. So.

• Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte (w/ Ric Flair) (c)
        • Asuka vs. Bayley (c)
        • Other Unannounced Divas Match

With Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte (w/ Ric Flair) (c) confirmed for WM and Asuka vs. Bayley (c) confirmed for the NXT Dallas Network event two nights prior, which do you think will be the match we end up leaving the weekend with stuck in our minds?

Things to consider:

- NXT has been known to outshine the main roster on numerous occasions, but it's normally with the women involved in the WM match

- the 3/4 of the horsewomen have yet to have a match the caliber of their NXT outings since being called up, although there is a lot of pressure and spotlight on just them this time around

https://joewwells.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/11.gif

10 minutes ago, JoshAnoa'i said:

Hunter will make sure Bayley/Asuka don't outdo the other three. Bookmark me, he wants them to make as much history as possible on the MR.

giphy.gif

I can see him being shady and whisking Sara Amato away from the NXT events for the weekend and have her share a suite with Sasha, Becky and Charlotte

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

I can see him being shady and whisking Sara Amato away from the NXT events for the weekend and have her share a suite with Sasha, Becky and Charlotte

giphy.gif

Now you know they already had this match booked since September they've been planning.  

giphy.gif

Even though two of my favs are in it, I feel like the hype for the mania match has died down for me. I'm looking forward to what they'll do with the other MR gals if anything, but I'm sure they won't be given a lot of time. It's a toss up between the other two whih will be better.

Triple Threat. I hope it will be good & i think it will be since the 3 Horsewomen have alot of prove, it's been quite a while for the Divas to have a Triple Threat at WM for the title, & the 3 girls work well with each other. The pressure will be on them, & the match will be use for future NXT Divas in politically correct interviews: 'I just wanna be like them'.

Bayley is the most capable worker Asuka has been with to this point, but I think the shock and awe of Asuka hitting stiff kicks is kind of gone. If she was heel and they let her just beat the shit out of Bayley, it would be them no contest, but I think the context behind the Divas title match means more and will have more lasting memory/better highs.

Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte 

Those 3 girls all have worked with each other and have chemistry that'll create magic. Asuka is an amazing wrestler but how do we know her and Bayley have any chemistry? 

Gonna go with the NXT 3. I don't find Bayley or Asuka that exciting for them to put on a match that's gonna blow me away. This WM match is something that all of the NXT 3 have dreamed of so I'm sure they're gonna make sure it's clutch!