Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Next Double Header Champion?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next woman to have held both the NXT and WWE Women's titles?

• Paige
        • Sasha "No Female Role Models" Banks
        • Bayley
        • Asuka
        • Uncrowned Heiress, Alexa Bliss (Legends Only!)
        • Other

4 minutes ago, Splash said:

Becky didn't win the NXT Women's title.

oh shit that's right:ahh:

Then yeah, def Sasha. The only way I see another title run for Paige this year is if Charlotte or Sasha are injured.

........well Not miss Emma who also doesn't have a title reign on NXT

edit: :skull:  Never mind, I thought you made the graphic, but you must of grabbed something fan/wwe made cause the back has JoJo and some women who I think got released.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bayley came and snatched first tbh. Ha time in NXT is coming to an end fast and I feel like she will dethrone Char and there will be a big match at Summerslam with the 4HW maybe. Sasha is kinda been there done that so I feel they may wanna wait to do it again in regards to ha beating Char for the title.

Have Bayley win the title then Becky then Sasha or switch Sasha and Becky if they want to have Bayley vs Sasha at Mania although I think Maryse,Eva,or Lana would be a better option story wise. :knit:

15 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

I doubt Nikki's winning the title.

I could see a transitional reign in an elongation of a Four Horsewoman 'Mania feud (I think it'll be Charlotte vs. Bayley on this time the match will be good), probably the only one of its kind in the forseeable future (#PrayForNay). Her redemption and coming back for revenge on Charlotte/the title is going to be a major plot point, and seeing that they've already rushed to a filler feud with Nattie shows that they know that just Horsewomen dominating the program isn't going to help their individual development. At least I hope.

• 4 weeks later...