Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Next Female Superstar to be Inducted into the HOF?

Next Superstar for HOF  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall it be?¿

2. 2. con't.

• Replies 136
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well first off we can nix the entire second portion  

nix yourself from my forum, bitch.

Probably Chyna due to her passing away. Other than her, maybe Bull Nakano, Molly Holly, Ivory or Victoria. I'd throw Beth Phoenix in there too, but she's still fairly young.

LOL at including Debra though. As long as they want to continue having a good working relationship with Steve Austin, I can't see her ever getting inducted.

Honestly I see it being Ivory. Sable for some reason still isn't in HOF (I heard she doesn't want to be) so we're gonna keep waiting for her.

Also not here for that Chyna induction now. Sure would love it, but if they have to include only one woman per year, I would prefer it being someone alive so the Chyna situation doesn't happen again. 

I really want to see Sable get in more than I want to see Eve get in at this point. I just want to see her to be acknowledged, so I hope she stops denying them every year. As for who is next I think it'll definitely be Chyna. 

Ivory, Molly, Victoria, Beth, Mickie, Michelle, Eve and AJ are probably the girls that will be getting in. I want Layla in too so either induct her alongside Michelle or on her own, lol. Melina as well. 

I'm pulling for Torrie but ever since she broke up with A-Rod, they seem to hate her. :uhh: 

3 minutes ago, Willy said:

I really want to see Sable get in more than I want to see Eve get in at this point. I just want to see her to be acknowledged, so I hope she stops denying them every year. As for who is next I think it'll definitely be Chyna. 

Ivory, Molly, Victoria, Beth, Mickie, Michelle, Eve and AJ are probably the girls that will be getting in. I want Layla in too so either induct her alongside Michelle or on her own, lol. Melina as well. 

I'm pulling for Torrie but ever since she broke up with A-Rod, they seem to hate her. :uhh: 

MTE. This seems like the shoe in list and I also want Sable next. Chyna is overdue, but idk, it'd seem in poor taste to induct her literally just after she died. It'd look like that's what they waited for. I'd give it an extra year and use that time to educate the younger WWE fans on her legacy that they hid from them all this time because they're petty. Make it up to her after all the years of ignoring her and maybe then will they be worthy enough to have Chyna in their HOF.

I want to say, Chyna.  Actually, I don't see any other female inductee inducted next year unless it's Chyna unless WWE wants to be under fire because fans are going to expect her induction next year. Then again they're going to get backlash either way. 

Honestly, they should've had one woman be inducted each year since 2004, not every few, because now so many of them are waiting.

If we exclude Sable and Chyna, I think it should've went like this:

2004 - Mae Young

2005 - Alundra Blayze

2006 - Sherri Martel

2007 - Wendi Richter

2008 - Ivory

2009 - Jacqueline

2010 - Terri

2011 - Trish

2012 - Lita

2013 - Victoria

2014 - Molly Holly

2015 - Torrie Wilson

2016 - Stacy Keibler

Then they could've started inducting Mickie/Melina era girls, but we're gonna wait for a while for that.

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

MTE. This seems like the shoe in list and I also want Sable next. Chyna is overdue, but idk, it'd seem in poor taste to induct her literally just after she died. It'd look like that's what they waited for. I'd give it an extra year and use that time to educate the younger WWE fans on her legacy that they hid from them all this time because they're petty. Make it up to her after all the years of ignoring her and maybe then will they be worthy enough to have Chyna in their HOF.

Sable going in next with the 'Diva' era just ending would really cute since she literally is the OG Diva. 

I agree with what you said about Chyna but I don't think that her induction and recognition from the company (whether it be this year or in three years after doing multiple WWE Network specials on her) will ever seem sincere since they ignored her for all these years. 

9 minutes ago, Christon said:

Do it for me bitch. AJ is in eventually but not NEXT. You have a few more years and plenty of impactful hens ahead of ha.

deal.

n true and I reply in jest, but with that being said I don't care about chronological order personally. I've said this before and I know it's not what most women's wrestling fans want to hear, but just because something came first, doesn't mean it's more deserving. For example, I remember the uproar when Trish was announced before the likes of Jacqueline and Sable, but Trish is arguably the biggest girl to ever do it (unarguably the most successful). I would have inducted her before that. The men don't go in order of who came first. They do the big names and then throw in other little people based on politics. As long enough time has passed so you can actually assess their impact, then it's fair game.

Chyna, Sable and Luna are all long, long, long overdue. Chyna seems like the only one that will be inducted now (sadly enough, since she won't be able to actually be inducted whilst alive).

Terri, Ivory and maybe Victoria after that. The rest can wait a while :newspaper:

4 minutes ago, Willy said:

Sable going in next with the 'Diva' era just ending would really cute since she literally is the OG Diva. 

I agree with what you said about Chyna but I don't think that her induction and recognition from the company (whether it be this year or in three years after doing multiple WWE Network specials on her) will ever seem sincere since they ignored her for all these years. 

Unfortunately, Sable lost the crown of the OG Diva as soon as we got this into the HOF 

5TSm0RCa.jpg

3 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Chyna, Sable and Luna are all long, long, long overdue. Chyna seems like the only one that will be inducted now (sadly enough, since she won't be able to actually be inducted whilst alive).

Terri, Ivory and maybe Victoria after that. The rest can wait a while :newspaper:

I love Terri, but other than being one of the original "Divas" (a brand that is now, for the most part, extinct), she doesn't carry much impact to warrant a HOF ring more than a lot of the girls on the list. Of the more eye candy girls, Torrie is honestly the only one I'd put in and I don't even like her nnn.

3 minutes ago, BorisG said:

Unfortunately, Sable lost the crown of the OG Diva as soon as we got this into the HOF 

5TSm0RCa.jpg

Y'all do too much on Sunny, she may be a vile person outside of WWE (maybe inside a biT as well) but her persona/character alone > Sable she did A LOT for WWE when nobody was checking for it as much.

2 minutes ago, Charlie said:

I want the person who induct her to highlight this in his/her speech, somewhere along the lines like it's sad that she wasn't here for her moment while the camera zoom in onto Trips & Steph.

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

I love Terri, but other than being one of the original "Divas" (a brand that is now, for the most part, extinct), she doesn't carry much impact to warrant a HOF ring more than a lot of the girls on the list. Of the more eye candy girls, Torrie is honestly the only one I'd put in and I don't even like her nnn.

Swing.

4 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Y'all do too much on Sunny, she may be a vile person outside of WWE (maybe inside a biT as well) but her persona/character alone > Sable she did A LOT for WWE when nobody was checking for it as much.

She only managed, big deal. Sable did that, she wrestled, she was undefeated at WM, she won the Womens title etc.. there's no reason why Sable shouldn't have been in the HOF by now and way before Sunny, unless she personally wants it like that.