Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Which Hall of Famer rocked their dress the best?

Which female Hall of Famer rocked their dress the best?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which female Hall of Famer rocked their dress the best?

Trish stands as the youngest inductee in WWE history.

b2a6c94e6873d849b67056050f1d5bdf.jpg

HOF15_Photo_063-1089510052.jpg

108_HOF_04022016dg_1952--a0a7f0719da021e

So I was looking back at Jacqueline's induction into the Hall of Fame, and then that prompted me to look at most of the other female inductions. It's safe to say that the Hall of Fame is a time for its inductees to dress to the nines, and I think we can all say that the women dressed up excellently, but which woman do you think personally looked the best at their induction?

12 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Trish stands as the youngest inductee in WWE history.

b2a6c94e6873d849b67056050f1d5bdf.jpg

HOF15_Photo_063-1089510052.jpg

108_HOF_04022016dg_1952--a0a7f0719da021e

So I was looking back at Jacqueline's induction into the Hall of Fame, and then that prompted me to look at most of the other female inductions. It's safe to say that the Hall of Fame is a time for its inductees to dress to the nines, and I think we can all say that the women dressed up excellently, but which woman do you think personally looked the best at their induction?

Brunette Trish was nice but I liked Lita's dress more :newspaper: