Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Superstar Photo Booth

• Replies 4.6k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Queen tingz. 

Queen @Jodes doesn't have to do the rounds anymore either, bless her heart for all that effort she would put.

Posted Images

On 6/17/2020 at 10:21 AM, Ninja Balenciaga said:

e4gAUGe.jpg

On 6/17/2020 at 11:46 AM, Twisted Bliss said:

Maybe she snapped. :alexa:

She’s been looking so amazing lately! I don’t keep up with the product, but I do see clips of her and follow her on Instagram. It’s nice to see that her appearance shows a reflection of how happy she is. You can tell she’s in a really good place now after having been through what she had after the Wrestlemania situation. Something about her aura is different now, in a good way. 

On 6/4/2020 at 2:55 AM, Jodes said:

Nia Jax, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Becky Lynch, Bianca Belair, Candice Lerae, Carmella, Chelsea Green, IO Shirai, Kairi Sane, Paige, Rhea Ripley, Ruby Riott,  Sasha Banks, Scarlett, Shotzi Blackheart, Zelina Vega

Hidden Content

Bianca, Carmella and Sasha really snapped! Zelina looks.... interesting. 

8 hours ago, Gavin said:

i really have to laugh...her stans thought she was gonna be serving sex siren and got ahs apocalypse

P8inCTA.gif

She still serves more sex siren than the actual women that they legitimately tried to give that gimmick to. And I say this as a big Mandy stan. Relax a biT, henny 

TP1v2up.gif?w=696

On 6/14/2020 at 11:49 PM, Jodes said:

JbxCU4u.jpg

OToKbve.jpg

On 6/14/2020 at 3:19 PM, surrender said:

Honestly Billie is such a diva. She’s cut a little weight while she was gone too. This is her prime.

Billie Slay indeed! I don’t know what the hell Peyton did to herself... She really didn’t need to have all that work done. But Billie :clap: