Jump to content

Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

    An Evolution

    What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

      For More Heartbreakers

      Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

      WWE Raw | Official Chat Thread


      Recommended Posts

      • Replies 47.8k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

      Top Posters In This Topic

      • Mariah.

        5017

      • Travis

        4157

      • prince.

        2584

      • Layout

        2477

      • 2 weeks later...

      the iiconics getting a push hard since they came back :shook:  wins, mic time, story development, tv time, multiple segments, cross brand appearances :shook:  vince loves these girls. :shook:

      ok, i haven't see nthe new bayley much, but i kept on seeing people saying she was good on the mic now and .....how? i mean, at least she isn't fucking up her lines but damn does she sound forced and unnatural on the mic.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Bayley has been a great heel like give her the kudos she deserves. She got rid of the corny ass gimmick and the WORST FINISHER ever. When Sasha dethrones her it’s going to be epic and I just can’t wait until her fall from grace. She’s what heels should be like IMO. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 hour ago, onetooth said:

      the iiconics getting a push hard since they came back :shook:  wins, mic time, story development, tv time, multiple segments, cross brand appearances :shook:  vince loves these girls. :shook:

      ok, i haven't see nthe new bayley much, but i kept on seeing people saying she was good on the mic now and .....how? i mean, at least she isn't fucking up her lines but damn does she sound forced and unnatural on the mic.

       

      Let's see if it lasts. Last year, WWE put focus on the tag titles for the first few months, but then once Bayley/Sasha dropped the titles, they stopped caring about the titles for the rest of the year up until when the Kabuki Warriors won the titles. Like they care about it when it's being held by top girls(i.e. Bayley, Sasha, Asuka), but otherwise they do nothing with it. And it's hard to feel optimistic about this when a month from now, we'll only be left with 2 active tag teams left in the division.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Bianca Belair not being able to get even ten seconds of TV time legit pisses me off. She was completely untouchable at the start of this year with her fantastic rumble performance and then great showdown with Rhea at Takeover plus outdoing both Charlotte & Rhea on the mic during their segments and now she’s just floating around on RAW doing legitimately nothing. Why waste her talent like that? 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      2 hours ago, Kat said:

      Bianca Belair not being able to get even ten seconds of TV time legit pisses me off. She was completely untouchable at the start of this year with her fantastic rumble performance and then great showdown with Rhea at Takeover plus outdoing both Charlotte & Rhea on the mic during their segments and now she’s just floating around on RAW doing legitimately nothing. Why waste her talent like that? 

      I’m holding out hope that they’re saving her for a title chase after Asuka goes thru a couple of filler feuds first (Nia, Charlotte, maybe Shayna?) 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      4 hours ago, Crow. said:

      I’m holding out hope that they’re saving her for a title chase after Asuka goes thru a couple of filler feuds first (Nia, Charlotte, maybe Shayna?) 

      I honestly thought she’d get a chance once Asuka became champion but now that Charlotte’s back on RAW I think she’ll be the one to win the title from Asuka (and their feud pretty much has already started) 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      7 hours ago, Kat said:

      Bianca Belair not being able to get even ten seconds of TV time legit pisses me off. She was completely untouchable at the start of this year with her fantastic rumble performance and then great showdown with Rhea at Takeover plus outdoing both Charlotte & Rhea on the mic during their segments and now she’s just floating around on RAW doing legitimately nothing. Why waste her talent like that? 

      I know her man is on Raw, but she really should have been paired with Naomi on Smackdown.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      4 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

      I don’t want her to be reduced to a comment character, and I’m thinking that’s why her th time has diminished. It’s hard to not pair them together when we all know they are married in real life.

      I know WWE loves pairing real life couples together but in this case it isn’t necessary. Bianca is incredibly talented and should be up there with the top girls spearheading the division but as usual they likely don’t see her as “that girl” and I doubt she’ll get the Asuka treatment where she occasionally pops in and out of the main title scene. So right now the best thing for her is to pair up with someone and have a tag title run because that division desperately needs new faces (and more teams) and it gives her something to do so she isn’t completely wasted sitting in catering. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 hour ago, Kat said:

      I know WWE loves pairing real life couples together but in this case it isn’t necessary. Bianca is incredibly talented and should be up there with the top girls spearheading the division but as usual they likely don’t see her as “that girl” and I doubt she’ll get the Asuka treatment where she occasionally pops in and out of the main title scene. So right now the best thing for her is to pair up with someone and have a tag title run because that division desperately needs new faces (and more teams) and it gives her something to do so she isn’t completely wasted sitting in catering. 

      She would snap teaming with Naomi, and it would benefit the division greatly.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Just got around to watch Raw and can I just say that I am so here for The IIconics push. I love them so much. Also, I love Billie but girl needs to learn to take a belly bump without putting her knee down... drives me insane. Lol.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      We need to bulk up the tag division! This is getting tiresome. 
       

      Nattie and Lana could be fun!

      Tamina and Nia!

      Asuka and Kairi!

      The Iconics!

      Ruby and Shotzi

      Dakota and Raquel 

      Alexa and Nikki

      Carmella and Dana

      which leaves ladies like Liv Morgan, Shayna, Charlotte, Bianca, Naomi, Lacey Evans , Bayley, Mandy, Sonya and Sasha chasing the gold

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Join the conversation

      You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

      Guest
      Reply to this topic...

      ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

        Only 75 emoji are allowed.

      ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

      ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

      ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

      • Recently Browsing   0 members

        No registered users viewing this page.


      ×
      ×
      • Create New...