Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE Raw | Official Chat Thread

4 hours ago, Travis said:

RAW has been amazing lately. Asuka's reign is good, Kairi is finally being taken serious again, and Sasha Banks ft. Bayley have been carrying. Charlotte couldn't do it. Becky couldn't do it. Happy to see Bianca + Shayna get tossed back into the mix, and I've really been enjoying The IIconics lately, finally being booked properly and actually being taken serious. 

On RAW Talk, Kairi Sane challenged Asuka if she retains at Extreme Rules, so I think Summerslam will actually be her farewell sendoff since there's been reports about her leaving for sometime now. I will miss her. I'm a Kairidashian forever, that's my sister. 

z6LZlEE.gif

Kairi vs. Asuka will probably happen on Raw with Shayna attacking Kairi after and "ending" her career like that one report suggested. I hope I'm wrong though.

z6LZlEE.gif

• Replies 47.8k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mariah.

• Travis

• prince.

• Layout

1 hour ago, blond. said:

Kairi vs. Asuka will probably happen on Raw with Shayna attacking Kairi after and "ending" her career like that one report suggested. I hope I'm wrong though.

z6LZlEE.gif

Pleaseee :skull: won’t even give my sis a proper farewell? I’m sick of her being a prop

2 hours ago, blond. said:

z6LZlEE.gif

This would be so ugly :skull: 

7 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Bayley flopping into the mic like usual. This your girl @Angelic:clitglam:

I don’t stan, but if you try to tell me Bayley hasn’t been holding it DOWN and shining these past months, you’re as crazy as the person who thought making your avi a thing was cute. 

WellinformedBouncyAstrangiacoral-max-1mb

45 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I don’t stan, but if you try to tell me Bayley hasn’t been holding it DOWN and shining these past months, you’re as crazy as the person who thought making your avi a thing was cute. 

WellinformedBouncyAstrangiacoral-max-1mb

:dying:It was supposed to be temporary tumblr didn’t gif the rest of the footage, and I was too busy to do it myself. 

Bayley hasn’t kept my interest, but she has helped me root for a Sasha reign. 

14 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

:dying:It was supposed to be temporary tumblr didn’t gif the rest of the footage, and I was too busy to do it myself. 

Bayley hasn’t kept my interest, but she has helped me root for a Sasha reign. 

I meant putting her in the segment to begin with henny 

Bayleys reign has been so entertaining ugh! The best since Carmella. Asuka has been pretty entertaining too due to shenanigans lol. 

VERRRRRY happy with the Raw Division as of late. We suddenly have so many credible women actually getting build up. Ruby, The Iconics, Bianca, Natalya, Liv, Shayna, Kiari, Nia Jax. Just great! 

Peyton Royce is a superstar and I can’t wait til she breaks out on her own! She’s just perfect! Ruby needed the win more. 

Kiari beating Bayley!? Give her a title match!!! Also next week should be the seeds being planted for SUMMERSLAM! Bayley SHOULD interfere and cost Sasha the title so that they go at it at Summerslam but I would love a swerve in Kiari doing the same to Asuka setting up a perfect farewell feud for Kiari😪🥰

Raw has been .INCREDIBLE lately! All it took was both Becky and Charlotte staying away. Literally everything the ladies have been doing has been great! The entire division keeps me intrigued. 

Shayna meeting her match in Jax!? I love it! I’m so tired of her bulldozing through everyone so I’m firmly on team Nia With this one. 

Asuka vs Sasha as always delivers I’m just annoyed at these non clean finishes. But congrats to Sasha.... way overdue! Hoping she defends it! I’m ready for Sasha vs Bianca, Ruby, Liv, Shayna, Nia, Peyton.... FEED ME!!!!

3 hours ago, Tamina’s ligaments said:

Of course I’m happy for Sasha. I just wish it wasn’t as the expense of Asuka. Mixed feelings.

agreed but the story they hopefully will tell should be amazing! seeing asuka have a reason to fight and actually getting some character development is amazing, and of course Sasha finally getting her 5th reign after 4 short crappy ones was long overdue!

I'm here for it, raw was a serve tonight!

WWE is known for shitting booking so it's not like it's a shock. The count-out victory was kinda tacky but it was part of the stipulation and done right and WWE books things for the heat of the moment. I highly doubt they truly have anything planned long term for Asuka & Sasha they didn't even know who Becky was going to drop the title too before she left.

Anyway despite everything Sasha Banks & Asuka becoming Raw Women's Champions in 2020 is something I never would thought I'd see. Yes, it could have been booked better however it's WWE as I said nothing is booked in advance.

I've tolerated Bayley's never ending title reign because I assumed she was eventually dropping it to Sasha. I realized it was too early for it to happen at Wrestlemania but the time for it was now. 

All the women on both shows who have been denied title reigns and had their careers stalled because of Bayley and Becky's never ending title runs is straight up bullshit.

I don't mind the "two woman power trip" storyline but it didn't need to come as a result of a 14 month title reign from Bayley (minus the 5 days Charlotte had it).