Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Billy Corgan Buys TNA, Becomes New President

23 minutes ago, BorisG said:

Now if only they could find a bigger network and even though it's their trademark, I want them to go back to the 4-sided ring, it looks more mainstream.

The 6 sides is THE trademark tho, i don't want it to change again. Maybe if they got another brand that one could be 4 sided, which i can almost see this turning into if this is kayfabe. Billy can get the second show on a bigger network or move TNA to that network with the other show being on POP. 

2 minutes ago, Day Dreamer said:

The 6 sides is THE trademark tho, i don't want it to change again. Maybe if they got another brand that one could be 4 sided, which i can almost see this turning into if this is kayfabe. Billy can get the second show on a bigger network or move TNA to that network with the other show being on POP. 

idk, it just screams indy to me, it's not appealing at all imo, and having it won't fix their problems (neither will the 4-sided one, but still). As for another brand, idk if they have the money, maybe if they reach their old success again.

1 minute ago, StayFearlessk said:

They cant go far on pop tv.

mariah-carey-side-eye.gif

ok now i'm starting to think you actually thought i was being serious with my initial reply, a mess :skull: reality (for the past 6+ years) is i dont check for tna at all, sometimes i forget they exist. you should be  @'ing  @Vinaro and @Day Dreamer. theyre the only members who check for tna. other than that, tna is a running joke on here.

UUS4Iz8.gif

Just now, Gloober said:

ok now i'm starting to think you actually thought i was being serious with my initial reply, a mess :skull: reality (for the past 6+ years) is i dont check for tna at all, sometimes i forget they exist. you should be  @'ing  @Vinaro and @Day Dreamer. theyre the only members who check for tna. other than that, tna is a running joke on here.

UUS4Iz8.gif

Its been a mess since the hulk era that ruined the knockouts division. Haven't cared since Taryn left honestly but at least they are still kicking. They had my attention when they signed Maria but have wasted her.

20 minutes ago, RedStormRising said:

Beyond getting them the rights to use certain rock songs for entrance themes and propping them up with money here & there, what else has he done?

he can bring in godney LOVE to beat the shit out of dixie :excited:

courtney-love-in-court-o.gif

poor ronda/steph :excited: