Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Then, Now, #Fourever | Happy Birthday, HB!

Just now, Eric said:

! This :cry:

I feel like we created such a strong bond with one another over the years that if we fight with one another we don't even take it seriously. :cry: It always ends with a "Whatever hen" or something in that sort to let one another know it's all fun and jokes and I really love that tbh. :crying:

Yeah, exactly. We all get along well now, with the exception of one or two members. But even then, it's nothing major like Hasnan-gate back in the day (even tho with him, it's a love to hate type of relationship)

• Replies 71
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Four years ago today, Taylor and I opened Heartbreakers and hoped it would become a place where people from all walks of life can gather and talk freely about a sport that's been looked down upon for

Let's take the time to honor the fallen members we have lost over the last few years. 1.Anya 2.Ava 3.Matias 4.Jhonmarco 5.Stu 6.Megumi 7.Hassan 8.Melon 9.O

This is so cute, I'm really happy we all found one another. It kinda feels like the Golden Girls and how fate put them together.  

Happy Birthday, Heartbreakers!

tumblr_n4dna5JuEp1rzg04zo1_250.gif

I don't really have a favorite moment in particular because there's been many infamous moments when I joined Heartbreakers a couple of years ago n. But, I do want to say that every time I venture onto other wrestling related sites or get lost in wwe stan twitter, I thank God Mariah and Taylor that this forum exists. I've never seen or been apart of something as enjoyable and somewhat sane as HB. :hug: 

60Y2qsn.gif

I want to echo everything Blue has already said because I honestly don't even know if I would still be putting up with the headache that is wrestling if HB and it's members weren't here to provide a much needed kii. Having a forum with so many funny and, for the most part, intelligent people to interact with is such a breath of fresh air and has genuinely renewed my interest in wrestling and made it so much more enjoyable. It hasn't helped with my procrastination problem though...

pink_heart.gif

13 minutes ago, Raja said:

60Y2qsn.gif

I want to echo everything Blue has already said because I honestly don't even know if I would still be putting up with the headache that is wrestling if HB and it's members weren't here to provide a much needed kii. Having a forum with so many funny and, for the most part, intelligent people to interact with is such a breath of fresh air and has genuinely renewed my interest in wrestling and made it so more enjoyable. It hasn't helped with my procrastination problem though...

pink_heart.gif

It really is true, honestly. If there was no HB, I'm 100% sure I would have stopped watching wrestling when AJ retired since I wasn't as big of a Nikki stan at that point and couldn't be bothered to care. By then, I only perched weekly because it's so much fun talking shit in live chats with y'all:cry:

honestly now that yall mention it, if it wasnt for this damn forum i wouldnt be keeping up with the division let alone tune into raw or sd every now and then.

the members, the drama, josh's threads, wwf and charlie having gay sex everywhere i look, some random member having a pointless argument with QB, some noob waltzing on in here thinking they can replace hasnan as hb's resident troll, the melina-hater orgies in ER spearheaded by mariah and myself, that scary murderer dude with the crazy face yall were afraid of in plug, hasnan's fake pic exposE, bikini kill during his first few months on this forum, everyone coming for poor melon back when it was cool to hate the bellas and she was the only true bella army on here, everyone thinking anya was pregnant, etc. only @ heartbreakers.me

6LkbwgH.gif

If there was no HB wrestling would be dead to me, and that is a fact. There is no other community out there like Hb and I am so thankful for it. This is the first forum I have ever been on where I am truly not afraid to be myself. I have made some really good friends here and I will be forever in debt to @Mariah. and @Taylor (who i assume is locked in Mariah's basement) for that. This place is honestly so amazing and I cannot even picture my life without it at this point. 

Lana-Jojo-divas-620x350.jpg

Going to sound like a broken record from last year, but I'm legitimately so glad I made the decision and clicked Register.

While this is a place far from no judgement (exact opposite, everyone judges each other sakdfjsdf), in a way it helps us all grow. The forum is constantly growing, even despite a lack of activity or anything interesting going on. Bottom line is: we can survive without wrestling. We can label ourselves a women's wrestling forum, but even if WWE were to go bankrupt tomorrow (cause this ain't going to be a TNA based forum kii), we would still post on the forum about other topics or going into Plug and chatting. 

And because I don't want to repeat myself, I'm going to quote a part of last year because it still holds true today:

What makes HB so great is the fact we all have lasting friends and memories, there's something that brings all of us together. The DIVERSITY of members on this site also blows me away :cry: It's such a welcoming community with some of the most dedicated people. I love how the forum changes depending on the members. Instead of the forum making members conform to their rules/expectations, it welcomes people who are different and the forum adjusts to it.

Honestly going off of personal experience (joining and going right into Survivor, to becoming a podcast creator and mod, documenting my fucking messy life on Blogs, to even #HBExposedBrandonParty), HB had some of the messiest moments in my life, but also one of my best. I've contemplated leaving this forum so many times, but honestly leaving it would have left a bigger void in my life at that time, so thank you to this forum for keeping me together in my darkest moments :hug:

And lastly, if I were to get dragged every day by the Podcast Crew (which also holds a special place in my heart @Stephen Enhancement Talent@MichaelPsyches@SummerTime@Travy Massaro), I wouldn't mind if it meant I still get to be on this forum. I love all of you guys :heart:

19 minutes ago, Gloober said:

honestly now that yall mention it, if it wasnt for this damn forum i wouldnt be keeping up with the division let alone tune into raw or sd every now and then.

the members, the drama, josh's threads, wwf and charlie having gay sex everywhere i look, some random member having a pointless argument with QB, some noob waltzing on in here thinking they can replace hasnan as hb's resident troll, the melina-hater orgies in ER spearheaded by mariah and myself, that scary murderer dude with the crazy face yall were afraid of in plug, hasnan's fake pic exposE, bikini kill during his first few months on this forum, everyone coming for poor melon back when it was cool to hate the bellas and she was the only true bella army on here, everyone thinking anya was pregnant, etc. only @ heartbreakers.me

6LkbwgH.gif

'd;lfg;'clvb

giphy.gif 

Let's take the time to honor the fallen members we have lost over the last few years.

1.Anya

2.Ava

3.Matias

4.Jhonmarco

5.Stu

6.Megumi

7.Hassan

8.Melon

9.Olivia

10. The other Michael 

and many more..

Please feel free to add names 

TjJBOjx.jpg

Happy Birthday, Heartbreakers. This forum saved me from having to spend another day dealing with a cripple tyrant from the swamps. My first year was an absolute mess, but you girls knew I could be a bad bitch without the mess. Two and half years later, I'm a mod and I'm so happy about that. Thank you to almost everyone I had conflicts with because without you, I wouldn't be standing over you with so much power. Hahahaahahahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

For real though, Happy Birthday HB. @Mariah. congrats on the forum success, most sites can't even say that they have lasted as long as this one has.

6 minutes ago, Eric said:

giphy.gif 

Let's take the time to honor the fallen members we have lost over the last few years.

1.Anya

2.Ava

3.Matias

4.Jhonmarco

5.Stu

6.Megumi

7.Hassan

8.Melon

9.Olivia

10. The other Michael 

and many more..

who is "hassan"?

6LkbwgH.gif

11 minutes ago, Eric said:

giphy.gif 

1.Anya

2.Ava

3.Matias

4.Jhonmarco

5.Stu

6.Megumi

7.Hassan

8.Melon

9.Olivia

10. The other Michael 

and many more..

We don't honor the semi-deceased, silly rabbit

6LkbwgH.gif

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

OMG for the love of God @WWFoverWWE & @Charlie's Jenna era ! I couldn't believe they were serious about stanning for her. It irked me so much .. :cry:  They just trolled and trolled and continued to troll. I was so annoyed when I first signed up in the beginning of ER. 

45 pages later in her base thread, and she's become one of HB's national treasures. Talent always wins.

2zpoyae.jpg