Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Who have you seen perform live?

• Replies 52
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came in here to rave about Britney live but I see that is not this thread...   no one 

I do  I bet that Naomi triple threat match was NAYMAZING!  I would have loved to see Kaitlyn vs AJ! 

I usually try to watch all the shows live. I didn't catch all of Raw live this week but that's it.

Brie Bella vs Cameron (2014)
      I can't remember the match but I saw Paige and AJ Lee at the same show. 

AJ was pretty good, tbh. The crowd loved her. That was not long before she retired. 

Eva Marie vs Paige (May 2016)
      Summer Rae vs Becky Lynch (May 2016)
      Natalya vs Charlotte (w/ Dana Brooke) (Same show)

Summer Rae was amazing, I'm a huge fan so I cried when she came out. Eva had a lot of work to do. Charlotte was great to watch. 

Torrie & Nidia in 03' when I was like 5 or 6, don't remember a lot about it. Like the entire show is a blur, I only vividly remember Eddie signing my magazine. King, poor Sasha :crying:

Then I remember seeing the Bellas & Natalya like in 08', as well as Layla and someone else... probably Kelly. Another one I don't remember well. Actually I'm only very sure that I saw the twins bc they did twin magic. Everyone else is a toss up.

And recently I saw Dana, the NXT girl she faced on SD, Sasha, and Summer on the 19th of July.

Edit: Oop lemme not forget I saw some knockouts kii. Umm I think it was like Brooke, Tara, ODB and... someone else.... I think Madison.

And then another time I saw Gail & Madison in a cage match. Good sis Tapa was there too :crying: poor dude.

Trish and Tomko vs Lita and Matt Hardy

Victoria vs Molly Holly WWE womens Championship match.

Stephanie McMahon came out at the start of the show and Stacy Keibler came out during intermission and got interrupted by some wrestler I can't remember. 

I was like 11 so I only remember little bits. But Litas spike ddt was SICK live. Same goes for the spiders Web and the widows peak. Victoria looked like she broke Mollys neck delivering it. The crowd obviously popped and chanted baldy at Molly when Victoria tore off her her wig.

:skull:

8 minutes ago, bl0nd3wesl3y said:

ugh, I'm so jelly :rot: how were the matches??

The matches including Michelle, Mickie, Melina, and Maryse were the two title matches back at Night of Champions 09. I don't remember much from that event lol.

There was Nikki vs Naomi vs Paige for the Divas title last Summer at a live event (was personally my fave cuz I sat ringside and got to see The Bellas up close).

Saw Bellas vs Nattie and Paige at the 2015 Royal Rumble which was ok

Annnnd got to watch AJ vs Kaitlyn for the title at Money in the Bank 2013 which was probably the best one I saw in person

20 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

You don't say 
      LivingLegend

I do 

tumblr_nnhtwqBrI91srbyoyo1_500.gif

13 minutes ago, FreeRomanReigns said:

The matches including Michelle, Mickie, Melina, and Maryse were the two title matches back at Night of Champions 09. I don't remember much from that event lol.

There was Nikki vs Naomi vs Paige for the Divas title last Summer at a live event (was personally my fave cuz I sat ringside and got to see The Bellas up close).

Saw Bellas vs Nattie and Paige at the 2015 Royal Rumble which was ok

Annnnd got to watch AJ vs Kaitlyn for the title at Money in the Bank 2013 which was probably the best one I saw in person

I bet that Naomi triple threat match was NAYMAZING!  I would have loved to see Kaitlyn vs AJ! 

I've seen Paige vs. Natalya in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match for the Diva's Championship in September of 2014 and Sasha and Becky Lynch vs Naomi and Tamina w/Paige as Special Referee in March of this year.

Paige/Natalya was the better match, but the tag match was lit cause 3 of my faves were there as opposed to just one.