Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

UPDATE: Name Changes

• Replies 114
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wait, I thought that was a new member. The fact that she put a number at the end like RowdyBuschFan was already taken.

Look at me, returning to this forum and starting topics that inspire change from the Admin haself. Ugh a Sasha/Horsie/HHH/Women's belt tea. My era has truly begun.

lemme change my username so people don't think I still watch TNA

Just now, WWFoverWWE said:

yasss pick one tired of these generic usernames there's no creativity with kids these days

TOXm3Bh.gif

I was young and during those times I only used Melina & Mickie so I had to come up with a way to include both. Although the DDT one didn't work out as planned.

TOXm3Bh.gif

9 minutes ago, onetooth said:

mess. I already have a hard time telling who is Eva Marie and Local Competitor. Delete all the name changes tbh

giphy.gif

it's funny you bring this up because it was literally only today i found out that kyle was eva marie and sara was local competitor. for the past month i thought it was the other way around. i only discovered this when i was updating the hb dicktionary and had to lookup kyle's fridge fridge performance from the hba's as a reference.

TOXm3Bh.gif

6 minutes ago, GLOOBER said:

it's funny you bring this up because it was literally only today i found out that kyle was eva marie and sara was local competitor. for the past month i thought it was the other way around. i only discovered this when i was updating the hb dicktionary and had to lookup kyle's fridge fridge performance from the hba's as a reference.

TOXm3Bh.gif

I had to figure who was who by viewing their profile and peeping their past post.

TOXm3Bh.gif

On 8/25/2016 at 11:18 AM, Dante. said:

Charlie- QueenBee

AntiKingAndrew- Andrew

QueenBee- RowdyBuschFan18

JillianHallTNA- Bruno.

Oldsie- Mos Eisley

Kevininmoscow- Kevin Thomas

Blueberry- Jake

Mariah.

Y'all not noticing that Andrew barely posts, has an Anal avi and nobody clocked it as false :uhh:

Someone fix this cause we ain't about to have two Andrews on this site :uhh: