Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

HB Fundamentals

http://i.imgur.com/b2vh9.png

So it's been brought to my attention that a lot of new members seem to be misinterpreting/misunderstanding the purpose of HB and what it means to be a Heartbreaker, with many who seem to believe that Heartbreakers is the place to be messy (in order to garner attention). So a few of our veteran members thought it'd be a good idea to create this thread so we can get down to the core of HB and squash any misconceptions that people may have about the forum. So sound off, girlies. I'll try to quote the best responses in the OP if the thread goes on longer than a page.

Get to know people and stop brown-nosing on profiles/posts if you're really feeling that left out. We hold stuff to engage with people beyond just everyday wrestling discussion fairly regularly (HB Weekly in Discord, Plug DJ every now and again). You will have 200% more fun once you've met and interacted with others on a personal level and look less sad, comparatively.

If you're just looking for a gag and that feeling of thinking you're trapped in a low-budget Logo movie and not so much looking to interact people within a similar demographic, potentially with similar tastes as you, I second getting a Twitter. Follow @shumiley on your way there.

I remember what it felt like to be 1 of 4 Naomi stans on here from 2012-2014 but conforming and stanning for the successful/pushed gals is not how I chose to roll, even when it seemed like an easy way out with all the ruthless drags my poor fave had to go through back then. Point is stan for who you like, not who the majority likes, don't try to imitate the perceived "popular" posters for acceptance, and stop fishing for likes/attention.

http://i.imgur.com/4gJB9un.gif

not sure if this post is any help but I wanted to contribute kii

Seeing how I was the victim of multiple newcomer attacks since my debut, I must say that the move is creepy in nature. Stalking the forum for weeks beforehand to try to see who you can get to make a name is not the tea. Just come on and try to be your best you along with your passion for your fave Women's wrestler and your thirst for men. You will find your clique and you will be set for the rest of your stay here.

I also must mention that newcomers please refrain from rephrasing previous posts of other members when posting in topics. It is frowned upon and you should respect yourself more by delivering your own thoughts to a discussion.

4gJB9un.gif

honestly just be nice. don't troll and think you're some baddie because i promise you none of us are out to get you. pm people if you wanna make friends and be in the loop. don't run online trying to scalp me with a 7 paragraph work cite format cuz i'll pay you dust.

1 minute ago, Travis Mendes said:

honestly just be nice. don't troll and think you're some baddie because i promise you none of us are out to get you. pm people if you wanna make friends and be in the loop. don't run online trying to scalp me with a 7 paragraph work cite format cuz i'll pay you dust.

Hmmm

4gJB9un.gif

6 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

and fucking get on plugdj when I say so. it's lit most of the time

I mean it's already been said in this thread a bunch of times, but being yourself really is the way to go forward if you want to truly connect with people! I'd even say it's the most important thing to really do when interacting with others on this site. People are going to feel much more at ease conversing with you if they know what you're into, rather than if you were to try and play off generally popular trends for the sake of a like and a couple of laughs. It might work in the short-term, but for the long-term? Not a chance.

3 minutes ago, RowdyBuschFan18 said:

Ignore me. Please. We most likely don't have the same favorites and I really don't want to drag a newcomer.

Delusion and harassment is also frowned upon, which is why no one takes the member above seriously.

1 hour ago, Cooksie said:

Get to know people and stop brown-nosing on profiles/posts if you're really feeling that left out. We hold stuff to engage with people beyond just everyday wrestling discussion fairly regularly (HB Weekly in Discord, Plug DJ every now and again). You will have 200% more fun once you've met and interacted with others on a personal level and look less sad, comparatively.

If you're just looking for a gag and that feeling of thinking you're trapped in a low-budget Logo movie and not so much looking to interact people within a similar demographic, potentially with similar tastes as you, I second getting a Twitter. Follow @shumiley on your way there.

Co-signed. Everyone has different interests and quirks that there's no one sure fire way to fit in and it's absolutely not just "to be messy". @Travis Mendes came in simply "to be messy" and he was fucking annoying. Since then he's calmed down (to an extent), got to know people and that led to him reaching the finals of HBMania, a member voted game, just earlier this year and even almost winning. 

4gJB9un.gif

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

Co-signed. Everyone has different interests and quirks that there's no one sure fire way to fit in and it's absolutely not just "to be messy". @Travis Mendes came in simply "to be messy" and he was fucking annoying. Since then he's calmed down (to an extent), got to know people and that led to him reaching the finals of HBMania, a member voted game, just earlier this year and even almost winning. 

4gJB9un.gif

my evolution. 2015 hb of the year is next.

XxREW0M.gif

2 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

4gJB9un.gif

I love a good folk story as much as anyone else, but I still hate his ass

4gJB9un.gif

If you're going to do a click-bait/troll thread please make sure it's done the proper way with credible works cited link. I'm sorry but some of them within the last few months have been a reach and very cringe worthy because you can clearly see that the person who has posted it didn't re-read it and ask themselves "Hmmm does this make any damn sense?"     In my opinion, I view it as easy flamebait because you know if posted in ER it will be paid dust.

I would have wrote more but hopefully you guys catch my drift.

Leave it to the professionals as I said once before.

4gJB9un.gif