Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

HB Fundamentals

I don't think I have ever actually dragged another member and that one time I lost my patience and did it, I felt bad and edited it within 30 seconds. While it can be fun to kii at members who are a bit shady that doesn't have to be you. It also will not get you the positive notoriety you think it will. I have seen it way too many times. An older member being a bit shady people kii at because we know them. We get that most of the time it is a lighthearted drag meant for entertainment. When a new member comes in and just drags everything 90% of the time you will just look kind of bitter, because nobody knows what you're like really. We won't know your personality, only your drags, which honestly fade quicker than you think. 

There are plenty of notable members that are kind, @Veronica., @Taryn, @James Gang and made it pretty high up the totem pole here. One of them is a Liv Morgan stan and while we sometimes give her crap for it in the end I think we all like her more for it. Because she is being true to what she actually likes whether the rest of the forum loves her or not. 

I kind of got really lucky in that I got snatched up to be a host on our weekly podcast and that helped people get to know what I was really like and I made real friends from there, but I wouldn't have gotten on the podcast at all if I didn't feel bad for @AntiKingAndrew possibly flopping by himself. I hate the sound of my voice but I still came through for another community member even through that. I probably wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for me taking a chance and getting involved in HB's extra curriculars. That's how I got to know the girls and they got to know me and I have made real friends off of it (and not just kii friends). I think that is worth more than a career that is just dragging randoms and desperately trying for a hit post. 

10 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Co-signed. Everyone has different interests and quirks that there's no one sure fire way to fit in and it's absolutely not just "to be messy". @Travis Mendes came in simply "to be messy" and he was fucking annoying. Since then he's calmed down (to an extent), got to know people and that led to him reaching the finals of HBMania, a member voted game, just earlier this year and even almost winning. 

4gJB9un.gif

Which brings me back to the other day @Travis Mendes when I said I was going to put you back on block. Your freshman years was messy AF since then you have grown.

4gJB9un.gif

43 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

I remember what it felt like to be 1 of 4 Naomi stans on her from 2012-2014 but conforming and stanning for the successful/pushed gals is not how I chose to roll, even when it seemed like an easy way out with all the ruthless drags my poor fave had to go through back then. Point is stan for who you like, not who the majority likes, don't try to imitate the perceived "popular" posters for acceptance, and stop fishing for likes/attention.

http://i.imgur.com/4gJB9un.gif

not sure if this post is any help but I wanted to contribute kii

http://i.imgur.com/4gJB9un.gif

This is what I would say. To the nicer, more mellow new members who are afraid to post because the person they stan for isn't amongst one of the more popular girls around here or your viewpoint is different than the majority. Don't be afraid to go against the grain, stay out of ER, and stick around when things get tough for you because 9/10 everything will be forgotten within the next few weeks and you'll be getting to know people a bit better.

4gJB9un.gif

I think you should be here for the right reasons. We're all here because we support women's wrestling and that should always be remembered when posting. Try to be respectful to other people and don't be here purely with the intent of causing trouble because as fun as the ER thread is to read, dragging should stay in that thread and not all over the board. 

Personally, when I joined here I wanted a nice place to talk about women's wrestling and I was initially a little hesitant because I didn't feel like I fitted in at first. I did feel like a bit of an outsider because I didn't know anyone but just stick it out, keep voicing your opinions and don't be afraid to quote people (for the right reasons) and continuing discussions. Get involved with forum features and events, talk to your fellow members and remember to have fun. :heart: 

25 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

HB isn't exactly the place for what you're preaching. I understand your desire for a world of understanding but you also seem to be overly sensitive when me (and others) don't have bad intentions. And again, you only choose to single out me and charlie as if the rest of the community is serving model citizens. But maybe you expect more from us, idk. The point is this site is meant to be carefree (within limits) and unless someone like Mariah tells me I'm out of line and need to change, I don't feel the need to answer to you tbh.

The term "forum" also serves a direct antithesis to "carefree" ( :skull: ), and while the narrative seems selective in adherence to it, don't say or do something and expect not to be held accountable for it.

4gJB9un.gif

i guess this is a time for me to be vulnerable OOOUUU

but as many of you can probably have already tell, I don't take myself too seriously here.  In a way, it's funny, because it's actually like a wrestler - they have their "character" and then their "real life" split but there usually is some overlap.  For me, it's analogous.  The way I "act" on here isn't entirely how I "act" in real life.  I see online (in general) and this forum as an outlet to have fun and let loose.  I know have done some questionable things in my near one year tenure here, but overall, I have a balance of being "messy"/having fun and having serious discussions (i.e. my numerous discussion threads over the months).  

The one thing I would just add to this discussion we're having, as a way of advice for new comers, is to not take yourself too serious here.  I feel like they're so many people here who take this place so damn serious.  Like, at the end of the day, it's just online and a damn forum.  I'm not saying don't be passionate about your thoughts or views on women's wrestling - because I do get passionate/excited about women's wrestling and discussion posts I make, but there's no need to be all condescending and all "ZOMGZ U MADE A TYPO AND SPELT "VULNREABLE" WRONG LIKE U STUPID!"  There's not one person here who "I don't like" because it's not that damn serious to be beefing/not liking an online profile :skull:  Even QB - she's annoying af, but I don't not like her (double neg ftw!).   It's way better to invest that energy of "not liking an online profile" into something more useful in "real life" tbh.  

I think it's sad because a lot of people, and I'm not taking shots at anyone but just talking in general, let the "likes" get to their head and inflate their ego, when again, at the end of the day, it's just online and it's just a forum.  It's not that serious.  It never was that serious.  And it will never be that serious.

On 9/23/2016 at 10:49 PM, Cooksie said:

Get to know people and stop brown-nosing on profiles/posts if you're really feeling that left out. We hold stuff to engage with people beyond just everyday wrestling discussion fairly regularly (HB Weekly in Discord, Plug DJ every now and again). You will have 200% more fun once you've met and interacted with others on a personal level and look less sad, comparatively.

If you're just looking for a gag and that feeling of thinking you're trapped in a low-budget Logo movie and not so much looking to interact people within a similar demographic, potentially with similar tastes as you, I second getting a Twitter. Follow @shumiley on your way there.

Thanks for the shoutout, kween!

• 1 month later...
      • 1 month later...

I'm so fucking late, but to ring in the new year and possibly because I feel intellectual today, I wanted to chime in a bit about my experiences because my way in was pretty rough :rot:

When I joined the forum, I was extra and annoying. @Cooksie and @Lady DarkFox called me out on my shit numerous times and I took things way too personally. But once I began to discover myself a lot more (fun fact this forum helped me embrace my sexuality ty), and started to act like myself, it was a lot more natural being on this forum. I thought I didn't fit in because I only knew how to work technology at the time, but once I figured out how to use my talents here (creating the HB Weekly being my biggest accomplishment), I found the community responded back positively. Just like in real life, people are attracted to genuine people rather than the ones who try to fit in desperately. This isn't high school guys. People like @Taryn, @Ari M., and @SummerTime made their impact in less than a year and became extremely well liked on the forum because they were genuine from the start and found a way to bring something to the forum, whether it was a talent, humor, or personality (no matter how distasteful some of their faves may be).

Also, be prepared to change. Whenever you join a community, the biggest thing you can get out of it are differing opinions and how other people are. Everyone here lives a pretty different life and we as people are drastically different. But that only makes the community stronger because we learn and pick up new things from people. I in specific learned a lot about gay culture to the point where I was comfortable about it.  That's what the internet is for.